Are you Dr. Casini?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 S Highland Ave
Lombard, IL 60148Phone+1 630-873-8700
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jack Casini, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Lombard, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Elmhurst Hospital, and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1979 - 1984
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsEssay on total knee arthroplasty.Glenn C. Landon, Jorge O. Galante, Jack Casini> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1985 Jan 1