Are you Dr. Collazzo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office825 Old Lancaster Rd
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010Phone+1 610-525-9570Fax+1 610-527-8805
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jack Collazzo, MD is a gastroenterologist in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Maryland. He is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital and Paoli Hospital.
Education & Training
- Graduate HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1994 - 1996
- University of MarylandResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Concomitant onset of ulcerative colitis and autoimmune hemolytic anemia in an 83-yr-old woman.Collazzo, J. A., Siddiqui, M. A., Deren, J. J.> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 1996 Oct
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Paoli HospitalPaoli, Pennsylvania