Are you Dr. Menges?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Pine St
Texarkana, TX 75501Phone(903) 798-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jack Menges Jr., MD is an emergency medicine physician in Texarkana, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Wadley Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- John Peter Smith HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsEffects of a high-fat, sucrose diet on serum insulin and related atherosclerotic risk factors in ratsR. James Barnard, Daniel J. Faria, Jack E. Menges, Deborah A. Martin> ;Atherosclerosis. 1993 May 1
- Wadley Regional Medical CenterTexarkana, Texas