Dr. Ramsey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 Cypress St
Abilene, TX 79601Phone(325) 677-2201Fax(325) 677-7641
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1957 - 1960
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 1956 - 1957
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1956
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 1992 - 1993
- WY State Medical License 1983 - 1987
- TX State Medical License 1956 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsCircadian cortisol secretory rhythms in Cushing's disease.Robert M. Boyar, Michael Witkin, Alan Carruth, Jack Ramsey> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1979 May 1
- 6 citationsLuteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone secretory dynamics in Turner's syndrome.Robert M. Boyar, Jack Ramsey, John J. Chipman, Michelle Fevre, James D. Madden, James F. Marks> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1978 Nov 1
- 8 citationsRegulation of Gonadotropin Secretion in Turner's SyndromeRobert M. Boyar, Jack Ramsey, John J. Chipman, Michelle Fevre, James D. Madden, James D. Marks> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1978 Jun 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: