Are you Dr. Heyman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office109 E 38th St
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 684-4900Fax(212) 684-3515
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jacob Heyman, MD is a board certified urologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, New Jersey, and Maine. He is affiliated with Glen Cove Hospital.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1981 - 1982
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1976 - 1978
- Technion-Israel Inst of Technology Faculty of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1982 - 2009
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 2021
- ME State Medical License Active through 1982
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsEfficacy of high-energy transurethral microwave thermotherapy in alleviating medically refractory urinary retention due to benign prostatic hyperplasia.Daniel S. Kellner, Noel A. Armenakas, Michael Brodherson, Jacob Heyman, John A. Fracchia> ;Urology. 2004 Oct 1
- 2 citationsUreteral stump calculiRichard H. Rose, Jacob Heyman, Harry Grabstald> ;Urology. 1990 Jun 1
- 8 citationsPercutaneous management of postoperative lymphoceleJacob Heyman, Dan E. Orron, Elliot Leiter> ;Urology. 1989 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Glen Cove HospitalGlen Cove, New York