Dr. Wooldridge is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 University Blvd
Galveston, TX 77555
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, Hematopathology, 2019 - 2020
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2016 - 2020
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe Impact of Renal Tissue Procurement at Bedside on Specimen Adequacy and Best Practices.Jacob T. Wooldridge, Amy Davis, Wayne G. Fischer, Mohamed Khalil, Min Zhang, Marjan Afrouzian> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2019 Jan 7
- The Impact of Renal Tissue Procurement at Bedside on Specimen Adequacy and Best PracticesJacob T Wooldridge, Mohamed F Khalil, Marjan Afrouzian, American Journal of Clinical Pathology
- UAMS Medical CenterLittle Rock, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: