Dr. Allen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1401 S Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90015Phone(773) 836-2785Fax(773) 836-7381
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- West Suburban Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Impact of subspecialty training on management of laryngopharyngeal reflux: results of a worldwide survey.Jerome R. Lechien, Thomas L. Carroll, Jacqueline Allen, Tareck Ayad, Necati Enver, Young Gyu Eun, Paulo Perazzo, Fábio Pupo Ceccon, Geraldo Druck Sant’Anna, Rui Imamur...> ;European Archives of Oto-rhino-laryngology. 2021 Feb 27
- 1 citationsHigh prevalence of malnutrition and frailty among older adults at admission to residential aged careIdah Chatindiara, Jacqueline Allen, Dushanka Hettige, Stacey Senior, Marilize Richter, Marlena C. Kruger, Carol Wham> ;Journal of primary health care. 2020 Dec 22
- Management of Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Around the World: An International Study.Jerome R. Lechien, Jacqueline Allen, Maria Rosaria Barillari, Petros D. Karkos, Huan Jia, Fábio Pupo Ceccon, Rui Imamura, Osama Metwaly, Carlos M. Chiesa-Estomba, Jona...> ;Laryngoscope. 2021 May 1
- Join now to see all
- California Hospital Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: