Dr. Hamilton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1414 Kuhl Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806Phone(407) 298-6950Fax(407) 578-2354
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Urology, 1996 - 1997
- Howard University HospitalResidency, Urology, 1991 - 1995
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1989 - 1991
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- DC State Medical License 1991 - 2000
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- A comparison of factors associated with collagen metabolism in different skeletal muscles from dystrophic (mdx) mice: impact of pirfenidone.Gosselin, L.E., Williams, J.E., Personius, K., Farkas, G.A.> ;Muscle Nerve. 2007 Feb
- Pentoxifylline fails to attenuate fibrosis in dystrophic (mdx) diaphragm muscle.Gosselin, L.E., Williams, J.E.> ;Muscle Nerve. 2006 Jun
- Localization and early time course of TGF-beta 1 mRNA expression in dystrophic muscle.Gosselin, L.E., Williams, J.E., Deering, M., Brazeau, D., Koury, S., Martinez, D.A.> ;Muscle Nerve. 2004 Nov
- Join now to see all
- Concern over Hidden Diesel PollutantSeptember 25th, 2015
- Health Risks Posed by 'Third Hand' Tobacco SmokeJuly 16th, 2014
- Time for Government to Take Aerosol Transmission of COVID-19 SeriouslyJanuary 6th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: