Dr. Van Egeraat is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Minnesota St
Rapid City, SD 57701Phone(605) 721-8939Fax(605) 721-8998
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Catholic University of LeuvenClass of 1993
- OtherClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A magnetic evaluation of peripheral nerve regeneration: II. The signal amplitude in the distal segment in relation to functional recovery.Kuypers, P. D., van Egeraat, J. M., van Briemen, L. J., Godschalk, M., Hovius, S. E.> ;Muscle Nerve. 1998 Jun
- A magnetic evaluation of peripheral nerve regeneration: I. The discrepancy between magnetic and histologic data from the proximal segment.Kuypers, P. D., van Egeraat, J. M., Dudok v Heel, M., van Briemen, L. J., Godschalk, M., Hovius, S. E.> ;Muscle Nerve. 1998 Jun
- A comparison of electric and magnetic compound action signals as quantitative assays of peripheral nerve regeneration.Kuypers, P. D., Gielen, F. L., Wai, R. T., Hovius, S. E., Godschalk, M., van Egeraat, J. M.> ;Muscle Nerve. 1993 Jun
- Join now to see all
- German, Dutch
- Veterans Affairs Black Hills Health Care SystemFort Meade, South Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: