Are you Dr. Yoo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 Broad Rock Blvd
Richmond, VA 23249Phone+1 804-675-5114Fax+1 804-675-5236
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jae-Hwi Yoo, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Richmond, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Richmond and is an Assistant Professor at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1981 - 1984
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1979 - 1981
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Residency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1977 - 1979
- Catholic University Medical CollegeClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-RichmondRichmond, Virginia