Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3780 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010Phone(213) 739-1416
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jae Lee, MD is a family physician in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Radiology, 1976 - 1979
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Kyungpook National University College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsMesenchymal Stem Cell-Derived Extracellular Vesicles Decrease Lung Injury in Mice.Qi Hao, Varun Gudapati, Antoine Monsel, Jeong H Park, Shuling Hu, Hideya Kato, Jae Hoon Lee, Li Zhou, Hongli He, Jae W. Lee> ;Journal of Immunology. 2019 Aug 26
- Is a Part Better than the Whole for Cell-based Therapy for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome?Jae W. Lee, Michael A. Matthay> ;Anesthesiology. 2019 May 1
- 16 citationsIL1RL1 asthma risk variants regulate airway type 2 inflammation.Erin D. Gordon, Joe Palandra, Agata Wesolowska-Andersen, Lando Ringel, Cydney Rios, Marrah E. Lachowicz-Scroggins, Louis Z. Sharp, Jamie L. Everman, Hannah J. MacLeod,...> ;JCI insight. 2016 Sep 8
- Join now to see all
- Abstracts for PBC Volume 67, Supplement 5November 21st, 2020