Dr. Golzarian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office909 Fulton St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455Phone(612) 676-4200Fax(612) 676-5261
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Universite Libre de Bruxelles Faculty of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- Prostate Artery Embolization (PAE) for Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Due to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Start of enrollment: 2016 Oct 01Jafar Golzarian, MD
- Worldwide Therapeutic Embolization Cohort Post Market Registry Start of enrollment: 2014 Apr 01Golzarian J.
Publications & Presentations
- Hemorrhoid embolization: A review of current evidences.Reza Talaie, Pooya Torkian, Arash Dooghaie Moghadam, Farouk Tradi, Vincent Vidal, Marc Sapoval, Jafar Golzarian> ;Diagnostic and interventional imaging. 2021 Aug 26
- Osteoarthritis-Related Knee Pain Treated With Genicular Artery Embolization: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.Pooya Torkian, Jafar Golzarian, Majid Chalian, Alexander Clayton, Shahram Rahimi-Dehgolan, Elnaz Tabibian, Reza Talaie> ;Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 2021 Jul 14
- Splenic embolization in trauma: results of a survey from an international cohortAlessandro Gasparetto, David J. Hunter, Marc Sapoval, Sandeep K. Sharma, Jafar Golzarian> ;Emergency Radiology. 2021 Jun 11
- Join now to see all
- Current Trends in the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Transarterial Embolization: A Cross-Sectional Survey of TechniquesJafar Golzarian, Shamar Young, European Radiology
- Significant Arterial Complications After Pancreas Transplantation—A Single‐Center Experience and Review of LiteratureJafar Golzarian, Ty B Dunn, Raja Kandaswamy, Erik B Finger, Clinical Transplantation
- QXMédical Licenses Bioresorbable Embolic Technology from University of MinnesotaJune 15th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: