Are you Dr. Singh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1725 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 942-5781Fax(312) 563-4599
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jagadeesh (Som) Singh, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center and Rush Oak Park Hospital.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 2011 - 2013
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2010 - 2011
- Bangalore Medical CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsShould 68 Ga-DOTATATE PET/CT be Performed Routinely in Patients with Neuroendocrine Tumors Before Surgical Resection?Nasim T. Babazadeh, Devan Schlund, Tyler Cornelius, Jagadeesh Singh, John F. Tierney, Meri Chen, Xavier M. Keutgen> ;World Journal of Surgery. 2020 Feb 1
- 6 citationsIsolated Calcaneal Metastasis: An Unusual Presentation of Lung Carcinoma as Heel Pain.Charanjeet Singh, Mamta Gupta, Jagadeesh Singh, Amjad Ali> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2016 Mar 1
- 3 citationsCase 176: Neuro-Sweet SyndromeJagadeesh Singh, Fiona Costello, Janel Nadeau, Samantha Witt, Martin J Trotter, Mayank Goyal> ;Radiology. 2011 Dec 1
- Join now to see all