Are you Dr. Agarwal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-6561Fax(732) 235-6530
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jai Agarwal, MD is an internist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- New York Medical College - Metropolitan Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1966
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1964
- Southside Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1989 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Prehospital fibrinolysis was as good as primary angioplasty after myocardial infarction.Jai B. Agarwal> ;ACP journal club. 2003 Mar 1
- 18 citationsImproved detection of posterior myocardial wall ischemia with the 15-lead electrocardiogramKenneth Khaw, Abel E. Moreyra, Alan K. Tannenbaum, Maryhelen Hosler, Timothy J. Brewer, Jai B. Agarwal> ;American Heart Journal. 1999 Nov 1
- 53 citationsImportance of posterior chest leads in patients with suspected myocardial infarction, but nondiagnostic, routine 12-lead electrocardiogram.Jai B. Agarwal, Kenneth Khaw, Fabian Aurignac, Anthony LoCurto> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1999 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at HamiltonTrenton, New Jersey