Dr. Bhimani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office721 S Preston St
Louisville, KY 40203Phone(502) 583-1799Fax(502) 583-1792
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2007 - 2009
- Sind Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2013
- KY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2015
- MI State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsEffect of increasing dialysate flow rate on diffusive mass transfer of urea, phosphate and β2-microglobulin during clinical haemodialysisJai P. Bhimani, Rosemary Ouseph, Richard A. Ward> ;Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation. 2010 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: