Overview of Dr. Carvajal Alba
Dr. Jaime Carvajal Alba is an orthopedic surgeon in Miami, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Miami Hospital and Jackson South Community Hospital. He received his medical degree from Institute of Health Sciences Medellin Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. He is experienced in hip osteoarthritis, sports medicine, osteonecrosis of the hip , hip and knee reconstruction, and total knee arthroplasty .
Office1400 NW 12th Ave
Suite 4036 East building
Miami, FL 33136Fax(305) 689-3928
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- Institute of Health Sciences Medellin Faculty of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Analysis of four methods of measuring three-dimensional pelvic tilt in the lateral decubitus positionMeredith Stadnyk, Tao Liu, Fatemeh Fallahi Arezodar, Lindsey Westover, Jaime A. Carvajal Alba, Edward Masson, Lauren A Beaupre, Jacob L. Jaremko, Marwan El-Rich> ;Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing. 2020 Jul 29
- 2 citationsMRI Evaluation of Posterior Capsular Dehiscence After Posterior Approach Total Hip Arthroplasty.Paul R. Allegra, Ane Ugarte Nuño, Carlos M. Barrera, Colin A. McNamara, Wayne B. Cohen-Levy, Michael G. Rizzo, Nisreen S. Ezuddin, Jaime A. Carvajal Alba, Jean Jose> ;Journal of The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2019 Dec 1
- 19 citationsPeripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors of the Foot and AnkleJaime A. Carvajal, Esteban Cuartas, Rabah Qadir, Allan D. Levi, H. Thomas Temple> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2011 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: