Dr. Castillo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105 Hillcrest Dr
Houston, MS 38851Phone+1 662-456-3000Fax+1 662-456-9439
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Rheumatology, 2001 - 2003
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1999 - 2001
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical CenterClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- AL State Medical License 1998 - 1998
- Trace Regional HospitalHouston, Mississippi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: