Are you Dr. Martin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office190 E Bannock St
Boise, ID 83712Phone(208) 381-2222Fax(208) 381-3307
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jaime Martin, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Boise, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Texas, and California. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Regional Medical Center, St. Luke's Nampa, and Weiser Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1992 - 1996
- University of California Irvine College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2009
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2017
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Motor cortex and spinal cord neuromodulation promote corticospinal tract axonal outgrowth and motor recovery after cervical contusion spinal cord injury.Zareen, N.,Shinozaki, M.,Ryan, D.,Alexander, H.,Amer, A.,Truong, D.,Khadka, N.,Sarkar, A.,Naeem, S.,Bikson, M.,Martin, J.> ;Exp. Neurol.. 2017 Aug 15
- Risk of End-Stage Renal Disease in HIV-Positive Potential Live Kidney Donors.Muzaale, A. D.,Althoff, K. N.,Sperati, C. J.,Abraham, A. G.,Kucirka, L. M.,Massie, A. B.,Kitahata, M. M.,Horberg, M. A.,Justice, A. C.,Fischer, M. J.,Silverberg, M. J....> ;Am. J. Transplant.. 2017 May 13