Dr. Sutaria is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Sutaria's full profile
Office5200 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75235Phone+1 214-590-8006Fax+1 469-419-4035
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at PeoriaResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- N.H.L Municipal Medical CollegeClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2011 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSevere Mpox Infections in People With Uncontrolled Human Immunodeficiency Virus.Anusha Govind, Susana M Lazarte, Ellen Kitchell, Jeremy Y Chow, Carolee D Estelle, Emma Fixsen, Caitlin Helm, Mamta K Jain, Roma Mehta, Trish M Perl, Jaini M Sutaria, ...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2023 May 24
- In reply: Stroke in pulmonary hypertension: Is it predictable or preventable?Trushil G. Shah, Jaini M. Sutaria, Manav V. Vyas> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 2019 Dec 12
- 8 citationsThe association between pulmonary hypertension and stroke: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Trushil G Shah, Jaini M Sutaria, Manav V Vyas> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 2019 Nov 15
- Parkland Health & Hospital SystemDallas, Texas
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: