Overview of Dr. Andersen
I specialize in reconstructive surgery after cancer treatment, particularly for cancers located in the breast, limbs and head and neck regions.
Office625 S. Fair Oaks Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterFellowship, Reconstructive Microsurgery, 1991 - 1992
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1989 - 1991
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1989
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 1994
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- A Sustainable Approach to Prepectoral Breast Reconstruction Using Meshed Acellular Dermal Matrix.Meghan McCullough, Emma Vartanian, James S. Andersen, Mark Tan> ;Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Global open. 2021 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: