Are you Dr. Andrews?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 17th Ave E Ste 101
Alexandria, MN 56308Phone(320) 762-1144Fax(320) 762-1935
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Andrews Jr., DO is a physiatrist in Alexandria, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Texas. He is affiliated with Alomere Health, Tri-County Hospital, and Lake Region Healthcare.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1996 - 1999
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State License 2003 - 2022
- TX State License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013