Dr. Arbogast is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Center Drive
Morgantown, WV 26506Phone(304) 598-6900Fax(304) 598-6914
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsAssessment of commercial NLP engines for medication information extraction from dictated clinical notes.V. Jagannathan, Charles J. Mullett, James G. Arbogast, Kevin Halbritter, Deepthi Yellapragada, Sushmitha Regulapati, Pavani Bandaru> ;International Journal of Medical Informatics. 2009 Apr 1
- 3 citationsReactivation of herpes zoster (shingles) infection associated with an increased risk of death in immunocompetent older persons.Vincent W. DeLaGarza, James G. Arbogast, Christina F. Podolinski, Erdogan Gunel> ;The West Virginia medical journal. 2008 Sep 1
- 4 citationsVitamin B6 and cancer: synthesis and occurrence of adenosine-N6-diethylthioether-N-pyridoximine-5'-phosphate, a circulating human tumor marker.George P. Tryfiates, Peter M. Gannett, Ronald E. Bishop, Prem K. Shastri, Jason R. Ammons, James G. Arbogast> ;Cancer Research. 1996 Aug 15
- Join now to see all
- West Virginia University HospitalsMorgantown, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: