James Atkins, MD
Professor, Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Southwestern Medical School
- 5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390
Phone: (214) 645-8000
Fax: (214) 645-7532
- Dr. James Atkins, MD is a radiologist in Dallas, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center and Medical Center of Lewisville.
Dr. Atkins's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Nuclear Cardiology
Dr. Atkins's Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Health & Hospital SystemResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Health & Hospital SystemInternship, Transitional Year
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Atkins's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1967 - 2016
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Atkins's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Atkins's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Electrocardiographic patterns of proximal left anterior descending artery occlusion in ST-elevation myocardial infarction may be modified by 3-vessel coronary artery disease. Neeland, I.J., Sulistio, M.S., Stoller, D.A., de Lemos, J.A., Atkins, J.M., McGuire, D.K.; J Electrocardiol. 2012-01-13.
- ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: recommendations on triage of patients to heart attack centers: is it time for a national policy for the treatment of ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction? Henry, T.D., Atkins, J.M., Cunningham, M.S., Francis, G.S., Groh, W.J., Hong, R.A., Kern, K.B., Larson, D.M., Ohman, E.M., Ornato, J.P., Peberdy, M.A., Rosenberg, M.J., We...; J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006 Apr 4.
- Sex-related differences in the presentation and outcome of out-of-hospital cardiopulmonary arrest: a multiyear, prospective, population-based study. Wigginton, J.G., Pepe, P.E., Bedolla, J.P., DeTamble, L.A., Atkins, J.M.; Crit Care Med. 2002 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 15 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. James Atkins, Dr. James Atkins, MD, Dr. J Atkins, Dr. James Michael Atkins
- 29 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 29 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Atkins's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, TX)
- David Wilkes, MD
- Michael Pettit, MD
- David Koltz, MD
- Tanya Stephens, MD
- Hung Nguyen, MD
- Bob Maxcey, MD
- Angelena Ho, MD
- Jose Saldana, MD
- Elizabeth Liu, MD
- Robert Epstein, MD