Dr. Austin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office619 19th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35233Phone(205) 934-4986
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1973 - 1975
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1969 - 1971
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1968 - 1969
- USA HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1968 - 2021
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Gynecologic Oncology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: