Dr. Bilbo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2626 Alexandria Pike
Highland Heights, KY 41076Phone+1 859-301-2663Fax+1 859-817-7848
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1982 - 1985
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1980 - 1982
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Subtalar stabilization of the planovalgus foot by staple arthroereisis in young children who have neuromuscular problems.Crawford, A. H., Kucharzyk, D., Roy, D. R., Bilbo, J.> ;J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1990 Jul
- 16 citationsThe first dorsal interosseous muscle: An anatomic studyJames T. Bilbo, Peter J. Stern> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 1986 Sep 1
- 43 citationsComparison and Effects of Natural and Synthetic Glucose Tolerance Factor in Normal and Genetically Diabetic MiceRobert W Tuman, James T Bilbo, Richard J. Doisy> ;Diabetes. 1978 Jan 1
- St Elizabeth CovingtonCovington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: