Dr. Blackburn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Blackburn's full profile
Office913 S College Rd
Lafayette, LA 70503Phone+1 337-234-1902Fax+1 337-234-4038
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- US Naval HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1963 - 1964
- Warren State HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1961 - 1963
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1960 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- The effects of state-level expenditures for home- and community-based services on the risk of becoming a long-stay nursing home resident after hip fracture.Blackburn, J.,Locher, J. L.,Morrisey, M. A.,Becker, D. J.,Kilgore, M. L.> ;Osteoporos Int. 2015 Sep 25
- Ochsner Lafayette General Medical CenterLafayette, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: