Are you Dr. Bolander?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1420 N Senate Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-634-0920Fax+1 317-634-0921
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Bolander Ii, MD is a nephrologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Missouri. He is affiliated with Indiana University Health University Hospital, Indiana University Health West Hospital, and Franciscan Health Indianapolis.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1993 - 1995
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2008 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Cholesterol embolization in renal allografts.Bolander, J.E., Carter, C.B.> ;J Am Soc Nephrol. 1996 Jan
- Five-year follow-up of 589 patients treated with amiodarone.Weinberg, B. A., Miles, W. M., Klein, L. S., Bolander, J. E., Dusman, R. E., Stanton, M. S., Heger, J. J., Langefeld, C., Zipes, D. P.> ;Am Heart J. 1993 Jan
- Hendricks Regional HealthDanville, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health West HospitalAvon, Indiana
- Franciscan Health IndianapolisIndianapolis, Indiana