Are you Dr. Bollinger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office209 W Lancaster Ave
Paoli, PA 19301Phone+1 610-296-0810Fax+1 610-296-4968
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Bollinger, MD is a board certified urologist in Paoli, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Paoli Hospital, Phoenixville Hospital, and Bryn Mawr Hospital.
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Urology, 1976 - 1977
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Urology, 1974 - 1976
- Episcopal HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1972 - 1974
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1973 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License Current
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 81 citationsEvaluation of prostate-specific antigen and prosttic acid phosphatase as prostate cancer markersBette Seamonds, Norman Yang, Kathleen Anderson, Barclay Whitaker, Leslie M. Shaw, James R. Bollinger> ;Urology. 1986 Dec 1
- Paoli HospitalPaoli, Pennsylvania
- Phoenixville HospitalPhoenixville, Pennsylvania
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania