Dr. Bonds is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office802 S 200 W
Blanding, UT 84511Phone(435) 678-3601Fax(435) 678-3610
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified retired general surgeon. I am interested in a wound care position. I only want to work on week per month. I live in a remote are in the four corners area of Utah. Travel time to and from the work site is a concern.
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, General Surgery, 1978 - 1982
- University of TennesseeInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineClass of 1975
- University of MississippiBA, 1968 - 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MT State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- OK State Medical License 2000 - 2006
- KY State Medical License 1998 - 2018
- AL State Medical License 1985 - 2018
- AR State Medical License 1977 - 2005
- TN State Medical License 1976 - 1995
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Blue Mountain HospitalBlanding, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: