Dr. Branch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMadigan Army Medical Center - Joint Base Lewis-McChord
9040 Jackson Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98431Phone(253) 968-6336Fax(253) 968-1548
- Is this information wrong?
- Pathologist with board certifications in Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology. Available for full or part-time employment beginning October 1st, 2021. Locum tenens a possibility between now and then.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Cytopathology, 2017 - 2018
- Madigan Healthcare SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2003 - 2007
- William Beaumont Army Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1998 - 2000
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 1998
- Rhode Island School of DesignBFA, Industrial Design, 1981 - 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- AK State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2012
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsIncidental pathologic findings in open resectional gastric bypass specimens with routine cholecystectomy and appendectomyVance Y. Sohn, Zachary M. Arthurs, Matthew J. Martin, James A. Sebesta, James B. Branch, Anne L. Champeaux> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2008 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: