Dr. Breeling is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7 Nelson Drive
Exeter, NH 03833Phone+1 603-772-0815
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital/Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1985 - 1986
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 446 citationsMillion Veteran Program: A mega-biobank to study genetic influences on health and disease.John Michael Gaziano, John Concato, Mary Brophy, Louis D. Fiore, Saiju Pyarajan, James Breeling, Stacey B. Whitbourne, Jennifer Deen, Colleen Shannon, Donald E. Humphr...> ;Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. 2016 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: