Dr. Burkholder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2550 E Broadway Ave
Helena, MT 59601Phone+1 406-457-4180Fax+1 406-495-6925
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MyMichigan Medical Center MidlandResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- MidMichigan Medical Center-MidlandInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 1983 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- St. Peter's HospitalHelena, Montana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: