Are you Dr. Carlisle?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5050 Ne Hoyt St
Portland, OR 97213Phone(503) 215-6480Fax(503) 215-6469
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Carlisle, MD is a board certified family physician in Portland, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon and California. He is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa RosaResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1990 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 1986 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsTreatment strategies for primary hyperparathyroidism: what is the cost?Shaghayegh Aliabadi-Wahle, Tracy L. Kelly, Yelena Rozenfeld, James R. Carlisle, Lihau K. Naeole, Francesca A. Negreanu, Earl Schuman, Chet W. Hammill> ;American Surgeon. 2014 Nov 1
- Providence Portland Medical CenterPortland, Oregon