Dr. Carrabre is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office424 W State Highway 5
Minnetrista, MN 55387Phone+1 952-442-4461Fax+1 952-442-1547
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ManitobaClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAFP) American Academy of Family Physicians, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAntidoping attitudes among elite athletes: a cross sectional study in biathlon using a suitably developed questionnaire.Nicola Lamberti, Anna Maria Malagoni, Michele Felisatti, Stefano Caracciolo, Nicole Resch, H. Litmanen, Donatella Dalfollo, Pierre Jeannier, L. Zhukovskaja, James E. C...> ;Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 2017 May 1
- Planning the International Competition Schedules for the Health of Elite Athletes: A 21-Year Retrospective Study Evaluating the Effectiveness and Economic Impact in an...Anna Maria Malagoni, Nicola Lamberti, James E. Carrabre, H. Litmanen, Pierre Jeannier, L. Zhukovskaja, Donatella Dal Follo, Christel Zambon, Nicole Resch, Fabio Manfre...> ;PLOS ONE. 2015 Jun 26
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: