Dr. Chen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Park Centre Blvd
Miami, FL 33169Phone(305) 621-0023
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- TP53 mutational status is predictive of pazopanib response in advanced sarcomas.Koehler, K.,Liebner, D.,Chen, J. L.> ;Ann. Oncol.. 2015 Dec 10
- Emerging technologies in molecular imaging: new windows into biology.Chen, J. K.,Kikuchi, K.> ;Curr Opin Chem Biol. 2013 Aug
- ChenMed and Turner Impact Capital Expand Investments in New Dedicated Senior Medical Centers to Help Aging FloridiansJuly 25th, 2018
- How Care Collaboration Is Improving Patient OutcomesApril 4th, 2017
- New Dedicated Senior Medical Centers Investing over $60 Million to Bring Affordable Concierge-Style Health Care to Jacksonville SeniorsAugust 6th, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: