Dr. Christensen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office209 W 7th St
Coffeyville, KS 67337Phone+1 620-251-1100Fax+1 620-251-7466
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State License 1989 - 2017
- KS State License 1981 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Preceptor of the year Wichita State University, 2015
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Coffeyville Regional Medical CenterCoffeyville, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: