Are you Dr. Clark?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office320 W 18th St
Hopkinsville, KY 42240Phone(270) 887-0531Fax(270) 887-0223
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Clark, MD is a board certified radiologist in Hopkinsville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky. He is affiliated with Jennie Stuart Medical Center and Crittenden County Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1995 - 1999
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Caregiver drug use and arrest as correlates of child trauma exposure.Staton-Tindall, M., Sprang, G., Clark, J.> ;J Evid Based Soc Work. 2012