Dr. Conerly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3330 Masonic Dr
Alexandria, LA 71301Phone+1 318-487-1122
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1985 - 1990
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Morphological and functional techniques for assessing endothelial integrity: the use of Evans blue dye, silver stains, and endothelial derived relaxing factor.Barone, G. W., Farley, P. C., Conerly, J. M., Flanagan, T. L., Kron, I. L.> ;J Card Surg. 1989 Jun
- Assessing clamp-related vascular injuries by measurement of associated vascular dysfunction.Barone, G. W., Conerly, J. M., Farley, P. C., Flanagan, T. L., Kron, I. L.> ;Surgery. 1989 Apr
- Endothelial injury and vascular dysfunction associated with the Fogarty balloon catheter.Barone, G. W., Conerly, J. M., Farley, P. C., Flanagan, T. L., Kron, I. L.> ;J Vasc Surg. 1989 Mar
- CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini HospitalAlexandria, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: