Dr. Custis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO Box 130111
Birmingham, AL 35222Phone(205) 999-6456
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2003 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsQuantitation of and landmarks for the muscular branches of the ulnar nerve to the forearm for application in peripheral nerve neurotization proceduresR. Shane Tubbs, James W. Custis, E. George Salter, Jeffrey P. Blount, W. Jerry Oakes, John C. Wellons> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2006 May 1
- 19 citationsQuantitation of and superficial surgical landmarks for the anterior interosseous nerveR. Shane Tubbs, James W. Custis, E. George Salter, John C. Wellons, Jeffrey P. Blount, W. Jerry Oakes> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2006 May 1
- 24 citationsSurgical anatomy of the cervical and infraclavicular parts of the long thoracic nerve.R. Shane Tubbs, E. George Salter, James W. Custis, John C. Wellons, Jeffrey P. Blount, W. Jerry Oakes> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2006 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: