Dr. Devney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9850 Nicholas Street
Omaha, NE 68154Phone+1 402-502-9877
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Devney is a physiatrist in Omaha, NE and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including CHI Health Immanuel, Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical Center, Nebraska Medicine - Bellevue, OrthoNebraska Hospital, and Midwest Surgical Hospital. He received his medical degree from UNT and UNTHSC School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in pain medicine and is experienced in neurophysiology and interventional pain management. He has 2 publications and 6 citings.
Education & Training
- Virginia Hospital Center-ArlingtonFellowship, Spine, 2001 - 2001
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1997 - 2001
- TCU and UNTHSC School of MedicineClass of 1997
- Midwestern State UniversityBS, Biology/Chemistry, Summa Cum Laude, 1990 - 1993
- Vernon Regional Junior CollegeAssociate, Physical Therapy, High Honors, 1987 - 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State License 2001 - 2024
- VA State License 2001 - 2002
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic MedicineDiplomate
- American Board of Pain MedicineDiplomate
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsDiagnosing cervical fusion: a comprehensive literature review.Nanin Sethi, James Devney, Holly L. Steiner, K. Daniel Riew> ;Asian Spine Journal. 2008 Dec 31
- Complications of buttress plate stabilization of cervical corpectomy.Riew, K. D., Sethi, N. S., Devney, J., Goette, K., Choi, K.> ;Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 1999 Nov 15
- CHI Health ImmanuelOmaha, Nebraska
- Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical CenterOmaha, Nebraska
- Nebraska Medicine - BellevueBellevue, Nebraska
- OrthoNebraska HospitalOmaha, Nebraska
- Midwest Surgical HospitalOmaha, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: