Are you Dr. Doghramji?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 92 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office333 Newtown Rd
Hartsville, PA 18974Phone+1 215-672-9082Fax+1 215-675-6999
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Doghramji, MD is a board certified internist in Hartsville, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health and Chestnut Hill Hospital.
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1992 - 1993
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012