Are you Dr. Donovitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3101 Garrett Dr
Perryton, TX 79070Phone(325) 235-1701Fax(325) 236-4072
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Donovitz, MD is a family physician in Perryton, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Oklahoma, and Connecticut. He is affiliated with Ochiltree General Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- CT State Medical License 2002 - 2002
- KY State Medical License 2002 - 2015
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Stretch-activated single-channel and whole cell currents in vascular smooth muscle cells.Davis, M. J., Donovitz, J. A., Hood, J. D.> ;Am J Physiol. 1992 Apr