Dr. Eaton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office322 E 11th St
Baxter Springs, KS 66713Phone+1 620-856-2182Fax+1 620-856-2100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health SciencesClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 1984 - 2023
- OK State License 1982 - 2023
- KS State License 1982 - 2023
- MI State License 1982 - 1982
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: