Dr. Faust is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 South St
Southbridge, MA 01550Phone(508) 341-5795
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCesarean section in a patient with unilateral diaphragmatic paralysis, brachial neuritis, and pregnancy-induced hypertension.James A. Faust, Norman E. Wilson> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1992 Oct 1
- Harrington HospitalSouthbridge, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: