Dr. Fine is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office43 Hooper St.
Wiscasset, ME 04578Phone(207) 687-2180Fax(207) 687-2181
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1978 - 1982
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Non-reciprocal cross-adaptation of spiking responses of individual olfactory receptor neurons of spiny lobsters: evidence for two excitatory transduction pathways.Daniel PC, Fine JB, Derby CD, Girardot MN> ;Brain Res.. 1994-04-18
- Olfactory hallucinations after the infusion of caffeine during sleep.Koenigsberg HW, Pollak CP, Fine J> ;Am J Psychiatry. 1993-12-01
- Overnight admission for psychiatric emergencies.Ianzito BM, Fine J, Sprague B, Pestana J> ;Hosp Community Psychiatry. 1978-11-01
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: