Are you Dr. Gay?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6750 W 52nd Ave
Arvada, CO 80002Phone(720) 898-3300Fax(720) 898-3333
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Gay, MD is a board certified pathologist in Arvada, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Texas.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Dermatopathology, 1995 - 1996
- Southwestern Institute of Forensic SciencesFellowship, Forensic Pathology, 1994 - 1995
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1982 - 1984
- Spectrum Health-BlodgettResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1978 - 1982
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2002 - 2017
- TX State Medical License 1989 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
- American Board of Pathology Forensic Pathology