Are you Dr. Gieselmann?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2210 Barron Rd
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901Phone(573) 686-2446Fax(573) 686-2447
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Gieselmann, MD is a general surgeon in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Tennessee.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- Baptist Memorial Medical EducationResidency, Surgery, 1978 - 1981
- Baptist Memorial Medical EducationResidency, Surgery, 1977 - 1977
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1977 - 2012
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Biliary and renal excretion of paracetamol in man.Siegers, C. P., Loeser, W., Gieselmann, J., Oltmanns, D.> ;Pharmacology. 1984