Are you Dr. Gill?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 N Section St
New Lebanon, IN 47882Phone+1 812-268-4311Fax+1 812-268-2650
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Gill, MD is a family physician in New Lebanon, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Vermont, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Sullivan County Community Hospital and Ascension St. Vincent Clay Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- University of Vermont Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- IA State Medical License 1999 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsCharacterization of a novel relapsing fever spirochete in the midgut, coxal fluid, and salivary glands of the bat tick Carios kelleyi.Tom G. Schwan, Sandra J. Raffel, Merry E. Schrumpf, James S. Gill, Joseph Piesman> ;Vector-borne and Zoonotic Diseases. 2009 Dec 9
- 71 citationsTesting Human Sera for Antibodies against Avian Influenza Viruses: Horse RBC Hemagglutination Inhibition vs. Microneutralization AssaysGhazi Kayali, Sharon F. Setterquist, Ana W. Capuano, Kendall P. Myers, James S. Gill, Gregory C. Gray> ;Journal of Clinical Virology. 2008 Sep 1
- 15 citationsNovel Relapsing Fever Spirochete in Bat TickJames S. Gill, Amy J. Ullmann, Amanda D. Loftis, Tom G. Schwan, Sandra J. Raffel, Merry E. Schrumpf, Joseph Piesman> ;Emerging Infectious Diseases. 2008 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Sullivan County Community HospitalSullivan, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent Clay HospitalBrazil, Indiana