Dr. Graham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2225 Us Hwy 41 N
Tifton, GA 31794Phone+1 229-391-4100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The Medical Center (Columbus)Residency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1987 - 2025
- TX State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Tift Regional Medical CenterTifton, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: