Dr. Hannifin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2080 Chambliss Ave Nw
Cleveland Anesthesiologists Inc
Cleveland, TN 37311Phone(423) 472-6514Fax(423) 476-2062
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1991 - 1993
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1979
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- TN State Medical License 1979 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Cross-contamination with Mycobacterium tuberculosis: an epidemiological and laboratory investigation.Nivin, B., Fujiwara, P. I., Hannifin, J., Kreiswirth, B. N.> ;Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1998 Jul
- Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMemphis, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: